EPISODE SLICE #27: Want to Live in France? Become an Au Pair!
Have dreams of living in one of the most romantic countries in the world? Think about being an au pair (Yes, men can do it too). Guest Ashley Fleckenstein recently moved to France to work as an au pair, and she’s on the show to talk about what it’s like and how to get a job as an au pair.
Here are some highlights from the interview:
- What’s an au pair?
- Requirements to become an au pair in France
- The application process for being an au pair in France
- What a typical day is like for Ashley and her daily responsibilities
- Expected salary for an au pair in France
- Tips for getting started on becoming an au pair (check out AuPairWorld.net)
- Her favorite and least favorite parts of being an au pair
Connect with Ashley
Join the E-mail list!
Get FREE insider news once a week