EPISODE SLICE #24: How to Travel the World For Less Than the Cost of Living at Home
“Traveling is too expensive.”
“I can’t afford it.”
Do these thoughts ever come to mind when thinking about travel? If money is holding you back from traveling, then I’ve got some good news. Wayne and Pat Dunlap are on the show today to talk about getting the most bang for your buck when traveling long-term. They are accomplished travelers, having visited over 100 different countries. And guess what? They’re giving away their book! See below for more details on the giveaway.
Here are some of their top tips from the interview:
- Follow the disaster (or “the news”)
- Take advantage of online bounce-back offers
- Travel off-season
- Stay in hostels and budget family hotels
- Book flights on Tuesday afternoons & Wednesday mornings
- Use alternative airports and flexible dates when booking
- Repositioning cruises – what they are and the incredible deals you can get (check out Vacations To Go)
There are two VERY simple ways to enter. Both ways take about 10 seconds.
1) Go over to my Facebook page and click on the box that says “Click to Enter!” Fill out the form.
2) Click on this link and fill out the form.
A little more about Wayne and Pat and how to connect with them:
- They are travel TV hosts of the show Plan Your Escape™ in San Diego.
- They are travel columnists for the Huffington Post
- They are also public speakers on travel and have spoken at OneWorld Travel Mart in San Francisco and Meet Plan Go in San Diego
- Blog: www.UnhookNow.com
- Comprehensive how-to world travel book: www.PlanYourEscapeNow.com
- Facebook: PlanYourEscapeNow
- Twitter: @wdunlap
Join the E-mail list!
Get FREE insider news once a week